Skip to content
- To provide a secure, stable and happy Christian environment in which children can grow as individuals and as members of the community.
- To encourage a caring and responsible attitude, to promote self-confidence by praise and to encourage self-discipline based on the recognition of the needs of others within the community.
- To foster tolerance and respect of all individual differences.
- To engender inquiring minds and an enthusiastic approach to the acquisition of learning.
- To encourage each child to reach his/her full potential.